Who is Dauntless Computers?
Building Powerful Computers at Compelling Prices.
Dauntless Computers was founded in 2012 and has since grown to be the largest custom computer manufacturer in the Orlando area. Dauntless provides for gamers, small businesses, and large-scale operations. We're prepared to assemble anything from a child's first gaming computer to a 40U rackmount server system.
Our focus at Dauntless Computers is getting the machine of your dreams into your hands. Our teams can build anything from beginner's PCs to high end server equipment; from office computers to deep-learning machines; and from custom NAS machines to in-home servers.
At competing PC companies you'll often see each of your upgrade options marked up as much as 200%. At Dauntless Computers you don't have to worry about that.
The Dauntless Computers team consists of highly trained technicians who are passionate members of the computer world. Each technician has both a history of enthusiastic endeavors in PC building as well as years of experience.
Many of our employees are also well versed in some especially niche areas of technology, and are more than willing to answer any question you have! Feel free to email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chase Countryman has a strong history in computer science with formal training at both University of Central Florida and Valencia College. He has worked with computers...
Owner / Co-Founder
Jeremy L. began his journey with gaming long ago. Now with the privlege of serving the Orlando area's gaming and computing needs, he's choosing his party of adventurers...
Orlando Team Lead
Jacob Lux actively serves as the lead technician and engineer for the Central Florida branch. With studies in Computer Science and Engineering at University of Central Florida...
Where do your parts come from?
- Dauntless Computers sources parts from a variety of reputable distributors. We've ensured we have an account with all major providers of PC components so that we can find you the best price and best performing parts out there.
- We primarily source from Newegg Business, Amazon Business, Tiger Direct, NCIX USA, NZXT, FrozenComputers, Ma Labs, and a select other few for case modifications. We do actively engage with other distributors to check for best pricing and availability.
Do you sell parts?
- Although Dauntless Computers is not a parts store, we do have some surplus stock. We know just how hard it can be to find parts at a good price or, with new parts especially, finding the part you're looking for at all! Go ahead and give us a call to see if we have anything in stock or if we know where you could get it!
How long do orders take?
- If you purchase a stock model from us, you should be able to pick up your computer the same day. If you choose custom options it typically takes between 3 - 7 days to receive parts. The building and testing phase is 2 - 4 days. Our average turn-around time, from placing the order to pick-up, is 4 business days.
How long do repairs take?
- Sadly, repair times vary greatly from machine to machine, and case to case. Sometimes a repair could be something simple like a mismatched or unplugged cable. Sometimes a repair requires an entire rebuild of a computer, or testing multiple component replacements. We'll do our best to keep you updated on our estimated times to completion, and will keep you apprised of our progress.
Where Do I Start?